ARMLS recognizes the importance of and is fully committed to protecting the personal information you provide at websites owned and/or controlled by the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (ARMLS®
) including the online MLS system.
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, email addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your server name,“IP” (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
- Assist in the investigation of password sharing and/or other password misuse.
3. ARMLS® does not share, sell, rent or trade the email addresses or personal contact information of anyone, including any information you may provide on your clients through the MLS system or other ARMLS® controlled websites. ARMLS® may use your email address to directly send you information, including Data Integrity department courtesy notices and rule violation notices, and additionally may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by ARMLS® together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Forms of contact information other than email address may be listed in the ARMLS® membership directories. ARMLS® will not share, sell, rent, trade or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- To enable premium vendors to provide user specific login credentials to their products.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- To provide contact information included in listings to various IDX, VOW and third parties sites upon authorization from you or your broker.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, rented, traded, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology reasonably permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Information Preferences by reviewing your Subscriber information available after login.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly by accessing your account after login.
9. ARMLS® Websites may link to, or be linked to, other websites not owned or controlled by ARMLS®. ARMLS® is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing your personal information to them.
10. ARMLS® does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website or any other website owned or controlled by ARMLS®.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, you may address them to Information@ARMLS.com.